A3 Sportback Technik
Key features that come as standardWheels
- 16" x 7.0J '5 -double arm alloy wheel with 205/55 R 16 tyres
- Tyre repair kit
- Tool kit
Performance and suspension
- Automatic Start-Stop system with recuperation
- Electromechanical power steering - speed-sensitive steering assistance provides a precise steering feel at high speeds and excellent assistance when parking.
- Standard suspension
- LED headlights with LED daytime-running light. Halogen lights in the rear
- Radiator grille and frame in grained matt black and honeycomb look
- Side air inlets in grained matt black
- Front spoiler blade in body colour
- Rear diffuser in grained matt black
- Rear side air outlets in grained matt black
- Roof spoiler painted in body colour
- Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable, heated and folding, automatically dimming on both sides . Also includes integrated LED indicator and automatic kerb-side function for the exterior mirror on the passenger side
- Body coloured exterior mirrors
- Rear window, rear door windows and rear side windows in clear glass
- Black decorative window trims
- Windscreen with acoustic glass
- Seats in Index cloth- Seat centre panel in black Index cloth
- Seat side bolsters, headrests, front centre armrest in black
- Front seats manually adjustable - with manual adjustment of seat height, seat longitudinal position, backrest angle, headrest and belt height
- Split-folding rear seat bench – can be split 40:60 or fully
- Inlays with silk effect paint in platinum grey
- Manual air conditioning, single zone
- Auto dimming and frameless rear view mirror
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel (with gear-shift paddles for S tronic transmissions) – The height and reach of the steering wheel can be adjusted manually. The steering wheel is equipped with 12 multifunction buttons for easy operation of the extensive standard and optional infotainment features. Hands on detection steering wheel to assist with the optional adaptive cruise control.
- Front centre armrest
- 12V socket and storage compartment in front centre console
- Interior lighting includes the following:
- Front and rear roof module (including reading lights)
- Glove compartment light
- LED luggage compartment lighting (right hand side)
- Luggage compartment floor covering
- Floor mats in front and rear
- Headlining in cloth in steel grey
Audio & Communication
- 2xUSB-C connection, each with data and charging functions
- Audi Smartphone Interface - connects your smartphone to your Audi and brings your smartphone content seamlessly via USB directly to the MMI display. Navigation, telephony, music and selected third-party apps can be conveniently controlled via the MMI touch display and by voice control on your smartphone, with wireless carplay.
- MMI Navigation Plus with high-resolution 10.1" touch screen, colour display. Includes:
- MMI touch for fast, intuitive operation - e.g. Entering destinations via handwriting recognition as well as free movement and zooming on the map
- 3D map display with display of many sights and city models
- Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed intersection maps and much more. Use of navigation data for predictive and efficient driving
- Personal route assistance: when the function is activated, monitors the traffic situation on regularly travelled routes - e.g. between home and work - and offers a route calculation to avoid traffic jams after a delay of at least five minutes
- Traffic information only
- Country information: display of country-specific information e.g. on applicable speed limits
- Map display and route guidance in the Audi virtual cockpit with 10.25" display
- Efficiency assistant: supports the driver in predictive and therefore fuel-saving driving. In conjunction with the MMI navigation plus, the efficiency assistant provides information in the Audi virtual cockpit and the optional head-up display and, in conjunction with an automatic transmission, controls engine coasting and coasting phases (depending on region)
- Audi Connect Navigation and Infotainment Services Plus (3 year subscription)Audi Connect Infotainment Services is the link between your Audi and the internet, giving you access to entertainment, information and search functions operated via the MMI control panel, the multi-functional steering wheel or the voice control system. With high-speed internet access in your car via an embedded SIM within your vehicle, you can call up information such as flight times, fuel prices, weather and other online services provided by third parties, as well as Points of Interest and high-resolution aerial and satellite pictures from Google Earth.™ Features also include:-
- Online search of navigation destinations
- Lane specific navigation
- Enhanced dictation of text messages and emails
- Highly detailed 3D city display
- Online and Hybrid radio
- Online traffic information plus
- Music track recognition
- Audi Connect with Amazon Alexa Integration – allows Amazon Alexa to be used in the vehicle, with access to Alexa actions such as: managing shopping lists, smart home control, weather information, Amazon music and Audible. Requires an Amazon account and a myAudi user account.
- Audi Virtual Cockpit - Fully digital and colour instrument cluster in 10.25" with diverse additional functions and content compared to the digital instrument cluster.
- Speed / engine speed, map display, Audi connect services, radio / media information, playing time of media title and display of the album cover
- Additional display option "Sport " next to the "Classic" display
- Integration of the MMI functionalities in the instrument cluster
- The VIEW button in the multifunction steering wheel enables you to switch between two different sized displays of the circular instruments.
- Configuration of on-board computer values in the tachometer possible;
- Permanent display of navigation information in the area of the speedometer with active route guidance;
- Including pause recommendation
- Audi connect emergency call & service can provide you with direct assistance if something goes wrong. For example, it can send breakdown assistance, call the emergency services or arrange your next service with the workshop.
- Voice control system with natural language interaction
- Bluetooth interface - The following functions are supported:
- hands-free use in the vehicle via roof microphone and loudspeakers
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- display of incoming text messages; also of emails when used in conjunction with a navigation system
- DAB digital radio
- 6 passive loudspeakers
- Cruise control – The cruise control system keeps the individually set speed between 13 mph and 155 mph constant, provided the engine power permits.
- Rear parking sensors - The rear parking system aids reverse parking and manoeuvring within system limits, with acoustic indication of the distance to an object detected behind the vehicle. Measurement is via ultrasonic sensors discreetly integrated into the bumpers, which are activated by engaging the reverse gear.
- Hill-hold assist – holds the vehicle stationary for unlimited periods after stopping on typical uphill or downhill gradients.
- Audi pre sense front - Within system limits, Audi pre sense front scans the area in front of the vehicle using the front radar and provides the driver with visual and acoustic warnings of any potentially hazardous situation due to stationary vehicles or vehicles traveling ahead. If the driver does not react, the system gives a brief jolt of the brakes to regain the driver’s attention. If there is still no reaction, Audi pre sense front performs automatic full braking within system limits. This helps to reduce the severity of the collision or avoid it altogether. Pedestrian and cyclist detection registers, within system limits, if a pedestrian or cyclist is moving on the road or crossing it. The system then warns the driver with an acoustic and visual signal. At the same time, the system prepares for possible full braking and, if it should become necessary, initiates automated emergency braking to prevent a collision as far as possible or reduce its severity.
- Collision avoidance assistant - In an evasive situation that is recognized as critical, the evasive assistant can help the driver to steer the vehicle around an obstacle. If the driver actively evades the obstacle after the acute warning, the evasive assistant supports him by specifically braking the wheels and applying a low steering torque Correction of the steering lock. When starting off or when driving slowly, the turning assistant can assist the driver by braking so that the vehicle does not collide with an oncoming vehicle when turning left. The function is only available when the turn signal is set within the system limits.
- Lane departure warning - The lane departure warning helps to avoid unintentionally leaving the lane within the system limits. If the system is activated and ready and the driver has not set a turn signal, the lane departure warning helps by corrective steering interventions to avoid crossing recognized lane boundary lines. Additional steering wheel vibration can be set at the driver's request. Functional range from approx. 37mph.
Safety & Security
- Airbags for driver and front passenger with passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags and head airbag system - Front side airbags integrated into the seat backrests; with head airbag system: unfolds in front of the side window area and thus protects front and outer rear passengers in the event of a side impact
- Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC), including ABS,ASR and EDL
- Light and rain sensors
- Tyre-pressure loss indicator – visual and acoustic warning of pressure loss on one or more wheels, displayed in the driver information system
- First-aid kit, warning triangle and 2 safety vests
- Seat belt monitoring
- Remote central locking
- Child lock operated manually
- I-Size and top tether child seat mounting for the outer rear seats - For practical attachment of up to two child seats, your Audi is equipped on the outer rear seats with standard mountings for i-Size child seats including top tether.
- Manual boot compartment lid
- Anti-theft alarm - The anti-theft alarm is used to monitor the door, front and boot lid. The safe lock coupled with the door locks prevents opening via the inside door handle as soon as the vehicle has been locked using the vehicle key. The anti-theft alarm system also offers:
- ultrasonic interior monitoring(can be deactivated)
- warning in case of theft by tilt angle sensor
- signal horn with battery back-up in case of tampering with wiring
- Anti-theft wheel bolts