Specification in addition or replacement to RS 3 Saloon
- 19 x 9.0J/8.0J, 5-Y-spoke, black with graphic print, 265/30|245/35 R19 tires
Performance and suspension
- Adaptive suspension with Audi drive select
- Increase of top speed to 174mph
- Audi Matrix LED headlights with LED rear lights, dynamic front and rear indicators, and headlight cleaning system.
Audi Matrix LED technology provides precise, high-resolution illumination of the road. Dazzling for oncoming vehicles or vehicles in front can be considerably reduced as a result. If vehicles are detected by the camera system, the system selectively masks just the area of the detected vehicle while all other segments of the high beam remain active. Switching between the respective light distributions and regulation while oncoming traffic is passing are visible in the headlights as dynamic operations. The illumination of the vehicle’s path is significantly better, thus improving safety and comfort when driving in the dark.
Lighting includes a visually upgraded daytime running lights including digital, model-dependent daytime running light signature in an innovative pixel area under the headlight. All-weather headlights with dynamic headlight adjustment and dipped beam, high beam. Includes motorway light (extending light range at high speeds), dynamic corning light (illumination on tight bends), manoeuvring light (illuminating the front side when reversing), intersection light (supporting illumination at junctions using the MMI Navigation Plus) and dynamic light sequencing of the coming home/leaving home function.
- Panoramic glass sunroof
- RS exterior features in gloss black
- RS sport exhaust system
- Black styling pack – includes:
· Black Audi Rings (front and rear) - on the RS model, the model name in the radiator grill is also black
· Black accents in the area of the front grille and frame
· Black accents in the area of the window trims
· Black accents in the area of the front and rear bumpers including air inlets
· Black door mirror housings
- Windscreen with heat-insulating glass
- Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable, heated and folding, automatically dimming on both sides, and with memory function. Also includes integrated LED indicator and automatic kerb-side function for the exterior mirror on the passenger side.(Memory function not available on the 35 TFSI S tronic)
- Power-operated tailgate. Luggage compartment lid opens and - The boot lid can be opened by pressing a button on the vehicle key, in the driver's door or on the soft-touch button on the boot lid handle. A closing aid makes manual closing easier. A foot gesture (by kicking motion) at the rear is sufficient to unlock, open the luggage compartment lid.
- 3-spoke leather multi-function steering wheel with gear-shift paddles – The height and reach of the steering wheel can be adjusted manually. The steering wheel is equipped with 12 multifunction buttons for easy operation of the extensive standard and optional infotainment features. Hands on detection steering wheel to assist with the optional adaptive cruise control.
- 4-way lumbar support for the front seats
- Front seats, electrically adjustable, with memory function for the driver seat
- Full decorative carbon trim
Audio and Communication
- Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System with 3D sound.
Surround sound playback via 15 high-performance speakers including subwoofer; 16-channel amplifier with a total output of 680 watts.
The new, virtual 3D sound effect creates an intense sound experience. This is generated by four loudspeakers in the instrument panel, two loudspeakers in the C-pillar and by the Fraunhofer technology Symphoria. The 3D sound can be generated with a variety of sources. In comparison to conventional stereo playback, this new concept creates an all-round sound through reflections on the windshield, which conveys a stronger "feeling in the middle". Thanks to intelligent signal processing, all occupants enjoy a sound that is optimized for their seat. The exclusive loudspeaker covers with aluminium applications ensure a perfect design experience. The sound image is permanently adjusted in accordance with the driving and background noise determined by the microphone.
- Camera based traffic sign recognition - Detects speed limits, no overtaking and temporary speed displays within the system's field of vision. Within the system limits, the system recognises the beginning and end of highways, motorways, localities and Traffic-calmed areas. In addition, a situation-dependent assessment in wet, fog, time-of-day speed limits, construction sites and trailer operation can be carried out. In addition, speed limits are evaluated and provided with the help of navigation data. A personalisable speed warning can be activated, which gives a visual warning if the currently permitted speed is exceeded.
- Adaptive Cruise Assist – combines Adaptive Cruise Control with lane centre guidance to support the driver with accelerating, braking and maintaining distances, as well as helping them to stay in lane. Within system limits, Adaptive Cruise Assist uses the radar sensor built into the front of the vehicle, the front camera and the ultrasound sensor to continuously monitor the vehicle’s surroundings. The system maintains the speed and distance to the vehicle in front and conveniently helps the driver to stay in lane by means of gentle corrective steering intervention in the speed range from 0–130mph.**** This can increase ride comfort, especially on long journeys and in congested traffic situations. Restart is triggered automatically or manually after having stopped briefly. The driver remains responsible for controlling the vehicle and can override Adaptive Cruise Assist at any time.
- Adaptive cruise control - Automatic distance regulation, using radar sensors to maintain the required distance between vehicles ahead by braking and accelerating.
- Heads-up display - projects the speed and other driver-relevant information as well as warnings into the driver's direct field of vision on request; adjustable in height; enables high-contrast, multi-coloured display with minimal distraction from the road
- Advanced key – access and authorisation system that works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. To unlock and open, simply lift the exterior door handle. Pressing the start/stop button integrated in the centre console starts and stops the engine.
- 360 degree cameras