- 19 x 9.0J|8.0J 10-Y-spoke, platinum grey, gloss turned finish, 265/30|245/35 R19 tires
- Tyre repair kit
- Tool kit
Performance and suspension
- Automatic Start-Stop system with regenartive braking
- Audi Drive Select – changes your car’s handling and response at the touch of a button to suit the way you want to drive. Enables the driver to alter the engine or gear-shift characteristics, quattro drive system, exhaust flap control and steering feel between three pre-set modes: ‘Comfort’, ‘Auto’ and ‘Dynamic’ mode. There is also 3 addional RS-specific modes: 'RS Individual', 'RS Performance' and 'RS Torque rear'.
- Progressive steering – enhances driving dynamics and ride comfort by regulating the steering according to the driving situation. With this technology, driving is significantly more agile under everyday conditions, while directional stability and precision are increased at high speeds and in demanding driving situations.
- Rear suspension
- RS exhaust system - dual branch exhaust system with two chrome-plated oval tailpipe trim
- quattro permanent all-wheel drive
- LED headlights with LED rear lights and dynamic rear indicators
- Headlight washers
- RS bodystyling including:
· Flared front wheel arches
· Wide RS front bumper with enlarged air inlets in gloss black and a horizontal blade in body colour
· RS front Honeycomb grille
· Radiator grille frame in Matt aluminium look including quattro logo in Matt black
· RS roof-edge spoiler – painted in body colour with aerodynamic inserts in high-gloss black at the side
· Rear diffuser insert in gloss black
- Matt aluminium look exterior mirror housings
- Matt aluminium look window trims
- Brake calipers painted in black with RS logo at the front
- Privacy glass – dark-tinted rear and rear-side windows from B-pillar backwards
- Door mirrors – electrically adjustable, heated, folding and auto dimming on both sides
- Audi Beam with Audi Sport logo – uses LEDs to project the Audi Sport logo onto the ground as you exit your RS 3
- Roof colour in bodycolour
- RS Emblems
- Side skirts in black
- Windshield with acoustic glass
- Manual boot opening
- Rear window wiper and washer system
- Front Sport seats in Fine Nappa leather with RS embossed logo and contrast stitching
- Front seats, manual adjustment
- Heated front seats
- Split-folding rear seat bench – can be split 40:20:40 or fully
- Seat trim covers in Fine Nappa Leather with honeycomb stitching and RS embossing
- Inlays in Carbon for inserts in the dashboard. Accent surfaces in the dashboard and centre console in platinum grey silk-effect paint finish.
- Flat-bottomed 3-spoke leather multi-function Sport steering wheel with gear-shift paddles in aluminium look, contrast stitching and RS badging
- Dual-zone electronic climate control
- Door sill trims - inlays in aluminium and illuminated with ‘RS 3’ logo
- Cloth headlining - in black
- Ambient Lighting Pack - in addition to LED Interior Light Pack.
5 predefined colour profiles; with additional interactive and individual colour profiles controlled by the Audi drive select modes. The individual colour profile offers 30 colours to choose from. Lighting includes:
· Entry lights on the underside of the rear doors (white)
· Contour lighting switch panel (multi-coloured)
· Ambient door lighting front / rear (multi-coloured)
· Contour lighting doors front / rear (multi-coloured)
· Centre console storage compartment (multi-coloured)
- Front centre armrest
- Auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- Pedals and footrest in stainless steel
- Aluminium interior elements:
· Frame of the control panel for the centre console
· Door strips at the front and rear
· Elements on the mirror adjustment buttons
· Window lift buttons
· Control buttons for the parking brake and hill hold assist
- Storage Pack – includes the following items in the car:
· Storage nets on the backs of the front seat backrests
· Deluxe cup holder
· 12V socket in rear console
- Luggage compartment includes:
· Luggage securing net
· 12V socket
· LED luggage compartment light"
- Floor mats in front and rear
Audio & Communication
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with RS-specific display – innovative 12.3” full colour digital instrument cluster for the flexible display of information tailored to the driver’s needs. Displays the following:
· Vehicle/engine speed
· 3D navigation map
· Radio/media information
· Driver assistance systems
· All MMI functionalities(e.g. telephone, car settings etc.)
· RS-specific menu with central rev counter including gear display and g-force indicator
The ‘view’ button on the multi-function steering wheel allows you to change between differently sized representations of the instrument dials. The display with small instruments allows the onboard computer and MMI contents to be shown across the full display area.
3 new RS specific layouts include:
· RS Sport
· RS Performance
· RS Runway
- MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch. In addition to standard MMI Radio Plus, includes the following:
· MMI touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map
· Integrated navigation with 3D map display of places of interest
· Online map updates
· Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
· Dynamic route guidance traffic updates with TMCpro (in combination with Audi Connect Infotainment Services: traffic information online)
· MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
· Natural voice recognition
· Jukebox hard drive memory for music (10GB)
· DVD drive for music CDs and video DVDs
· 2 x SDXC card reader
· 2x USB charging points
- Audi connect emergency call & service can provide you with direct assistance if something goes wrong. For example, it can send breakdown assistance, call the emergency services or arrange your next service with the workshop.
- Audi Connect Infotainment Services (3-month subscription)– the link between your Audi and the internet, giving you access to entertainment, information and search functions operated via the MMI control panel, the multi-functional steering wheel or the voice control system. With high-speed internet access in your car when an external data source is used, you can call up information such as flight times, fuel prices, weather and other online services provided by third parties (e.g. Twitter), as well as Points of Interest and high-resolution aerial and satellite pictures from Google Earth™. For more details, please see the full model guide at www.audi.co.uk/brochures or ask for a copy from your local Audi Centre****"
- Audi Sound System – impressive sound with 10 loudspeakers including centre speaker and subwoofer, 6-channel amplifier with a total output of 180 watts
- DAB digital radio
- Bluetooth interface**
- Audi Smartphone Interface* – connects your smartphone with your RS 3, bringing your mobile content via USB directly into the MMI display. Navigation, telephone, music and selected third-party apps can be easily controlled via the MMI controller and via voice control system
- Parking assist with parking system plus. In the area captured by the ultrasonic sensors, park assist helps find a suitable on-street parking space. The system calculates the best parking path for bay parking spaces (forwards and backwards), and the best parking and exiting paths for kerbside parking spaces. Through precise steering manoeuvres, the system supports you when entering or exiting parking spaces. The driver simply needs to follow the instructions on the display, change gear, accelerate, brake and monitor the entire parking process. The system even assists with parking in several moves. The visual display can, based on the steering angle, warn the driver of any obstacles at the side by showing the path. The function is activated via the park assist button on the centre console.
- Cruise control – works at speeds above approximately 18mph
- Hill-hold assist – keeps the car stationary once it comes to a stop on uphill and downhill gradients. Remains activated for an unlimited length of time and allows the driver to pull away smoothly.
- Audi pre sense front - Within system limits, Audi pre sense front scans the area in front of the vehicle using the front radar and provides the driver with visual and acoustic warnings of any potentially hazardous situation due to stationary vehicles or vehicles travelling ahead. If the driver does not react, the system gives a brief jolt of the brakes to regain the driver’s attention. If there is still no reaction, Audi pre sense front performs automatic full braking within system limits. This helps to reduce the severity of the collision or avoid it altogether.
- Pedestrian and cyclist detection¹ registers, within system limits, if a pedestrian or cyclist is moving on the road or crossing it. The system then warns the driver with an acoustic and visual signal. At the same time, the system prepares for possible full braking and, if it should become necessary, initiates automated emergency braking to prevent a collision as far as possible or reduce its severity.
- Lane departure warning - The lane departure warning helps to avoid unintentionally leaving the lane within the system limits. If the system is activated and ready and the driver has not set a turn signal, the lane departure warning helps by corrective steering interventions to avoid crossing recognized lane boundary lines. Additional steering wheel vibration can be set at the driver's request. Functional range from approx. 37mph.
- Collision avoidance assistant - In an evasive situation that is recognised as critical, the evasive assistant can help the driver to steer the vehicle around an obstacle. If the driver actively evades the obstacle after the acute warning, the assistant supports the driver by specifically braking the wheels and applying a low steering torque correction of the steering lock. When starting off or when driving slowly, the turning assistant can assist the driver by braking so that the vehicle does not collide with an oncoming vehicle when turning left. The function is only available when the turn signal is set within the system limits.
Safety & Security
- Front, side airbags with head airbag system and interaction airbag
- Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC), including ABS, ASR and EDL
- Tyre-pressure loss indicator – visual and acoustic warning of pressure loss on one or more wheels, displayed in the driver information system
- Light and rain sensors
- Child lock operated electronically
- Driver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation
- First aid kit with warning triangle
- Seat belt reminder with passenger presence detection in rear
- Size and top tether child seat mounting for the outer rear seats - For practical attachment of up to two child seats, your Audi is equipped on the outer rear seats with standard mountings for i-Size child seats including top tether.
- Anti-theft alarm
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Legal emergency call- Remote central locking