19" x 9.0J '5-arm turbine' design alloy wheels in contrast grey (with 245/45 R19 tyres)
Anti-theft wheel bolts and wheel loosening detection
Front brake discs, callipers painted black
Rear brake discs, callipers painted black
Tyre Repair Kit
Performance and suspension
Hybrid drive system PHEV
Audi Space Frame®
quattro® all-wheel drive with self-locking centre differential
8 speed transmission with hill hold assist
Adaptive air suspension
▪ Electronically controlled air suspension with continuously variable adaptive damping system on all 4 wheels
▪ With 5-link lightweight front axle, air springs and controlled shock absorbers, stabiliser; front axle subframe bolted to the body
▪ With 5-link lightweight rear axle with independent wheel suspension, air springs and controlled shock absorbers, stabiliser; flexibly mounted rear subframe Audi drive select
▪ LED headlights permit near-daylight illumination of the road for more safety and comfort. They are noted for their low power consumption and long service life.
▪ The headlights include the following range of functions: daytime running lights, dipped beam, high beam, position light, indicator and all-weather light (to reduce reflected glare in poor visibility).
OLED rear lights with specific rear light signature 1
Chrome exterior package
Striking accents in gloss chrome on the front, rear and on the door handles that provide a high-quality contrast to the vehicle paint finish.
Exterior mirrors, electrically adjustable, heated, folding and automatically dimming with memory function and integrated LED indicator
Exterior mirror housings in body colour
Windscreen with heat-insulating glass
Power door closure
High Gloss Styling Pack
Comfort contour seats
▪ Electric adjustment of seat height, seat fore/ aft position, backrest angle and upper backrest, seat angle and thigh support
▪ Pneumatic adjustment of the seat and backrest side bolsters and pneumatic lumbar support
▪ Including memory function for driver and front passenger seat, steering wheel, exterior mirrors, front head restraint height
▪ Exterior mirrors, heated and electrically adjustable and folding
▪ Including comfort head restraint
Valcona leather: high-quality leather that contributes to the elegant charisma of the interior. The low use of lacquer allows the material to breathe while the non-grained surface underlines the sophisticated character.
Electric front seats with memory function
Heated front and rear seats
▪ Heats seat and backrest centre panels, seat and backrest side bolsters as well as thigh supports
▪ Individually adjustable for driver and front passenger seat in 3 stages at the air-conditioning controls
▪ Additionally for the outer rear seats, separately controllable
Rear head rests: for the two outer rear seats, manual height adjustment
4-way electric lumbar support: Electric for comfort seats, front (Q1A); pneumatic for comfort customised contour seats (Q2J) and comfort customised contour seats in sport look (Q1D)
ISOFIX child seat mounting for outer rear seats
Upper inlays in fine grain ash, natural grey brown
Lower inlays in dark matt brushed aluminium
4-zone automatic air conditioning
Auxiliary climate control with remote precondition
Twin spoke leather multi-function steering wheel with shift paddles
LED Interior Lighting Pack
▪ Roof module, front and rear including reading lights, capacitive switches
▪ Light band around the roof module, front
▪ Up lighting from rear module onto centre armrest, rear
▪ Glove compartment lighting
▪ Passive door warning lights
▪ 3 luggage compartment lights
▪ Vanity mirrors, front and rear, illuminated
▪ Light band, right and left in the headlining
▪ Exterior courtesy lighting in the exterior door handles
▪ Entry lights on the underside of the doors, front/rear
▪ Footwell lighting, front/rear
▪ Interior door handles, front/rear
▪ Ambient door lighting, front/rear
▪ Ambient lighting for instrument panel
▪ Storage compartment under armrest, front/rear
▪ Ambient lighting for centre console, front;
Operating buttons in black, glass look with haptic feedback
Control button strip, light buttons, buttons for seat memory, front and rear in black glass look, control button strip and light button strip with haptic feedback; light button strip including proximity sensors
Front and rear floor mats
Glove compartment cooling: cooled glove compartment, temperature as per front passenger settings in 2-zone air-conditioning controls
Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirror on driver and front passenger side
Leather gear knob
Silver Cloth headlining
3-seat rear bench with centre armrest
Comfort centre armrest continuously adjustable lengthways and in height, split for driver and front passenger; with fold-open storage compartments
Electric sunblinds for rear window and rear door windows
Comfort rear headrests
230 V socket (European)
The 230V socket is used to operate AC devices with a power rating of up to 150 watts This means that electrical consumers such as power adapters for laptops, mobile phones or games console can be supplied with power when the ignition is on. The 230V socket replaces the 12V socket and the cigarette lighter at the rear.
Audio & Communication
MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch. Twin touch screens with haptic feedback, in addition to MMI radio plus with the following
· navigation system³ with a high-resolution 10.1-inch colour display (1,540 × 720) including MMI touch response with haptic feedback
· offset MMI touch control panel with 8.6-inch colour display (1,280 × 660) including MMI touch response with haptic feedback for operating the climate control functions; also features panel for handwriting recognition
· map update⁴: download the latest navigation data
· 3D map display showing many places of interest and city models
· online traffic information plus
· MMI search: free-text search with intelligent destination suggestions during entry
· MMI touch response for rapid, intuitive operation – e.g. destination entry using handwriting recognition feature as well as the ability to move and zoom freely on the map
· easy operation of infotainment features using natural language interaction⁵‧ ⁶
· detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed intersection maps, and much more.
· Audi sound system with 10 loudspeakers, front and rear, 180 watts
· Audi smartphone interface
· Audi music interface; 2 USB-C ports with data and charging functions
· Bluetooth interface⁷ (hands-free use and audio streaming)
· AM/FM phase diversity
· digital radio DAB+
· speed-sensitive volume adjustment
· use of navigation data for anticipatory and efficient driving, e.g. speed limits and uphill gradients
· complete portfolio of Audi connect navigation & infotainment¹ features
· high-detail 3D city models with realistic building texture and lane depiction for selected cities
· country information: display of country-specific information, e.g. on applicable speed limits, motorway toll sticker requirement, etc. when crossing a border
Audi Virtual Cockpit
▪ Innovative, fully digital 12.3-inch instrument cluster in full HD resolution for flexible, on-demand display of relevant information tailored to driver requirements: speed/engine speed, maps, radio/media information etc.
Audi Sound System: 10 loudspeakers including centre speaker and subwoofer, 6-channel amplifier with a total output of 180 watts
Audi Music Interface
▪ 2 USB Type C interfaces with charging and data transfer functions for playing music from a portable storage medium (USB, smartphone⁴, MP3 player)
Audi Connect (3-year subscription) ****
Audi connect navigation & infotainment includes:
· navigation with Google™¹² satellite map
· online search for destinations
· online speech entry¹³· ¹⁴
· online traffic information
· online traffic information plus
· online points of interest
· on-street parking¹⁵· ¹⁶
· hazard alerts
· online traffic sign information
· myAudi navigation¹⁷
· high-detail 3D city view
· Amazon Alexa integration⁸· ⁹
· online media streaming¹⁸· ¹⁰
· online radio¹⁸
· hybrid radio¹⁸
· weather information
· online news¹¹
· Wi-Fi hotspot¹⁸
· user profiles¹⁴
▪ Online media streaming¹³, ¹⁴, ¹⁶,¹⁷
▪ On-street parking⁸
▪ Traffic light information⁹, ¹⁰, ¹¹, ¹²
▪ Navigation with Google Earth™¹³
▪ Online search for destinations³
▪ Online voice input¹⁴
▪ Amazon Alexa integration¹⁵, ¹⁶
▪ High-detail 3D city view
Audi Wireless Smartphone Interface
▪ Audi smartphone interface connects your smartphone to your Audi and transfers your smartphone content directly to the MMI display via USB*. Navigation, telephony, music and selected third-party apps can be controlled conveniently via the MMI touch display or via smartphone voice control. Connection to an Apple iPhone (at least iOS 9) can also be established wirelessly.** Please contact your Audi partner for suitable adapter cables from Audi Genuine Accessories.
Audi Connect Safety and Service (e-call) ****
DAB digital radio
Audi Phone Box with wireless charging
Audi phone box includes:
· universal Bluetooth interface
· convenient, integrated hands-free facility
· coupling aerial for connecting the mobile phone with the external aerial for improved signal quality
· lower radiation in the vehicle interior
· LTE support
· charging option via USB port or wireless charging (Qi standard)
· left-behind warning
· charge status shown in the MMI touch display
Rear Seat Remote
▪ Multifunction control unit in the rear compartment for operating the various climate control, seat and convenience functions.
▪ The Rear Seat Remote control unit features a high-resolution 5.7-inch OLED display and includes touch-sensitive controls, dimensions: 162.3 × 86 × 10.9 mm
▪ Controls the following equipment (if ordered): Matrix LED reading lights, air conditioning controls (including seat heating and ventilation), seat operation including massage function, sunblinds (to darken or prevent dazzle), interior and ambient lighting, front entertainment including sound settings
USB ports with charging function in the rear
▪ Two USB ports with charging function in the rear in addition to two interfaces in the first row of seats. Simple connection using a USB cable, output of 15 watts.
Adaptive cruise assist with emergency assist
Assistance functions included in adaptive cruise assist are adaptive cruise control and active lane assist.
Adaptive cruise control helps accelerate, brake and maintain speed and distance. Including extended automatic restart in traffic jams. The active lane assist helps keep the vehicle in the lane. This can increase driving comfort, especially on long journeys.
Working within system limits, the system detects lane markings, roadside structures, vehicles in adjacent lanes and a number of vehicles travelling ahead. Based on this information, the system derives a virtual driving path within which it then guides the vehicle. The assistance of steering intervention helps keep the vehicle in the centre of the lane. At the same time, the set speed remains constant and the system controls the distance to vehicles ahead. Where the road narrows, the road speed is adapted to the traffic, helping vehicles to drive in staggered formation, for instance through roadworks. It is necessary to maintain control of the vehicle at all times, as adaptive cruise assist responds only within system limits.
Adaptive cruise assist uses the radar sensor built into the front of the vehicle, the laser scanner, the front camera and the ultrasonic sensors to permanently monitor the vehicle’s surroundings.
In addition, the system is supported by a steering wheel with hands-on-wheel detection in specific steering wheel design. Thanks to the many parameters accounted for, adaptive cruise assist makes it as convenient as possible to drive at speeds between 0 and 250 km/h and in congested traffic situations.
Emergency assist detects, within system limits, when the driver fails to respond. In such instances, a visual, acoustic and haptic warning is provided. This intervention keeps the vehicle in its own lane and brakes the vehicle to a stop. In an emergency situation, the Audi pre sense safety measures are initiated and the hazard warning lights are activated. If available, an automatic emergency call is made.
Adaptive cruise control with speed limiter, efficiency assist, swerve assist and turn assist
· adaptive cruise control for regulating distance
· speed limiter for warning the driver when the set maximum speed limit is exceeded
· narrowed road assist for driving through roadworks in staggered formation
· efficiency assist for an anticipatory, efficient driving style
· swerve assist for helping the driver avoid obstacles
· turn assist for warning the driver of oncoming vehicles and for braking support when turning off
Head-up Display ²
▪ Speed and further information relevant to the driver from the MMI navigation plus with MMI touch response and from optionally available equipment such as assist systems and warning symbols are projected into the driver’s direct field of view as required. This reduces distraction from the road. The multi-coloured display depicts the elements shown in high contrast. The projection screen of the head-up display integrated discreetly into the instrument panel is adjustable in height and brightness.
Rear-view camera -the reversing camera captures the area behind the vehicle in the top display
Parking System Plus, front and rear sensors
▪ Using data captured by the eight ultrasonic sensors integrated discreetly into the bumpers, the acoustic and visual parking system, front and rear assists with entering and exiting parking spaces and with manoeuvring.
▪ Based on the steering angle and direction of travel, the distance to detected objects is shown in a selective, optical display on the upper MMI touch response screen. Obstacles detected outside the driving path are shown as a white segment. Red segments represent obstacles in the driving path. A virtual driving path display additionally provides guidelines at the sides, which are calculated in advance based on the current steering angle.
▪ The function is activated by selecting reverse gear, via a button on the centre console and, as an option, automatically as soon as the vehicle moves closer to a detected obstacle at a speed below 10 km/h.
▪ Convenience key provides an easy way to control the access and engine start authorisation system without having to actively use the key. The electronic access and drive authorisation system lets you unlock your vehicle at the doors and luggage compartment lid via wireless communication between the key and the vehicle, and lock it again via the sensors on the door handles. You simply need to carry the convenience key with you. The engine is switched on and off via the engine start-stop button.
▪ If you have your hands full, the luggage compartment lid can also be opened using a foot gesture (kicking motion) at the rear of the vehicle. In conjunction with the electric luggage compartment lid you can also close the tailgate using a foot gesture.
Audi Pre-sense Basic^
In response to emergency or evasive braking and when handling at the absolute limits of performance, safety measures, such as optimisation of the seat position, can be initiated early.
· tensioning of the front and, if available, the outer rear seat belts
· optimisation of the seat position
· activation of the hazard warning lights to alert other road users
· closing of the windows and the panoramic glass sunroof (if ordered)
Audi Pre-sense Front
▪ Audi pre sense front uses data from the front camera and calculates the probability of a front-end collision.
▪ Within system limits and depending on the situation and speed, it can warn of imminent collisions and initiate suitable braking.
▪ Pedestrians and cyclists can be detected at vehicle speeds up to approximately 85 km/h and vehicles at speeds up to 250 km/h: If an imminent front-end is determined, the system provides the driver with a visual, acoustic and haptic warning as part of a multi-stage concept. If required, the brake force can be boosted or maximum deceleration initiated to reduce the speed of the collision or, if possible, to prevent it.
Camera-based traffic sign recognition
▪ The camera-based traffic sign recognition assists the driver, within system limits, by displaying detected traffic signs such as speed limits in the instrument cluster.
▪ The system includes camera-based detection and display of no-passing zones and speed limits, including temporary speed limit signs (e.g. on motorway gantries).
▪ Within system limits, the system also recognises the beginning and end of motorways, dual carriageways, built-up areas and traffic-calmed areas and displays the relevant speed limit.
▪ In addition, a situational display and evaluation is carried out within system limits when driving in the wet, when there are speed limits for certain times of day or when using a trailer^^.
▪ If a traffic sign is located outside of the visual range of the camera, the information is called up from the navigation data stored in the MMI navigation system.
▪ The traffic sign recognition display automatically appears in the Audi virtual cockpit display and can be configured using the multifunction steering wheel.
▪ The system has a purely informative function. In the MMI, it is also possible to select a traffic sign-based warning when a detected speed limit is exceeded.
Tyre pressure loss indicator
visual and acoustic warning if the pressure drops in one or more tyres; display in Audi virtual cockpit
Safety & Security
65 litre fuel tank
24 litre Adblue tank (diesel only)
Anti-theft alarm with tow-away protection
Seat belt reminder, electric contact in the buckle, advanced safety equipment
Side airbags, front and rear including head airbag system
First aid kit with warning triangle
Acoustic vehicle alerting system
Extended pedestrian protection measures
Type 2 socket for AC charging
Mode 3 charging cable for public charging (AC)
Industrial connector CEE 32A, 230V, long and straight, for the e-tron charging system
3 pin 10 amp domestic charging cable