21"x9.0J Audi Sport wheels, 7-arm dynamic, 265/35 R21 tyres
Performance and suspension
Improved driving dynamics and comfort:
· more precise steering behaviour
· more direct steering response
· improved agility
· improved stability when changing lanes and swerving at high speeds
· reduced steering angle
· smaller turning circle
Digital Matrix LED headlights
Digital Matrix LED headlights have innovative functions:
· lane light and orientation light for light-assisted lane guidance
· extended light sequencing with 5 dynamic projections
· digital Matrix LED technology
Digital Matrix LED headlights include:
· dynamic indicator, front and rear, visually upgraded daytime running lights with e-tron signature, dipped beam, high beam, position light, turning light (supplements lateral illumination when turning off), static cornering light (supplements lateral illumination on tight bends), all-weather light (to reduce reflected glare in poor visibility conditions), manoeuvring light (illuminates the front side manoeuvring area when reversing), motorway light (extended light range at high speeds), automatic-dynamic headlight range control
Audi Beam with 'Vorsprung' illuminated text
Black exterior styling pack with black Audi rings
The black styling package includes:
· black accents in the area of the Audi Singleframe, the trim strips on the side windows and the front and rear bumpers
· front and rear black rings as well as model name at the rear left in black.
Black exterior door mirrors (note if ordered in Mythos black or Vesuvius grey body coloured mirrors will be forced)
Panoramic glass sunroof
OLED rear lights with specific rear light signature 3
Adaptive windscreen wipers with integrated washer jets
Front seat ventilation with massage function
· 7 massage functions
· perforated leather seats
Extended Leather Pack
The extended leather package includes the following equipment in fine Nappa leather with decorative stitching:
· centre console
· door armrests
· upper part of instrument panel
· door rails
· airbag cover on steering wheel (without decorative stitching)
· storage compartment with lid and additional trim strip in the door armrests, front and rear
Headlining in Dinamica microfibre, black
Ambient lighting package plus - multi-coloured
In addition to the ambient lighting package:
▪ 6 predefined colour profiles; additional interactive, custom colour profile. The interactive colour profile is controlled via the Audi drive select modes. Choice of 30 different colours for the personal colour profile.
Air quality pack
· ionisation for an enhanced feeling of freshness
· fragrancing provides for a pleasant scent
Matrix reading lights in centre of rear compartment
· direction of position
· focus of light fields
· 3 sizes (S/M/L)
· brightness of light distribution
Upper inlays in piano finish, black
Audio & Communication
Bang & Olufsen Premium Sound System
▪ 3D sound reproduction via 17 loudspeakers, including 3D sound loudspeakers, centre speaker and subwoofer, 16-channel amplifier with a total output of 730 watts; three-dimensional audio reproduction thanks to the 3D sound feature for the front seats.
▪ Intersection assist monitors the area in front of and to the side of the vehicle on intersections and exit roads using the radar sensors built into the front of the vehicle. If available, the information from the cameras for the 360° display is also used. Within system limits, the system detects moving objects such as cars that are approaching. The system operates at speeds up to 30 km/h, brake pulses are performed up to 10 km/h.
Lane change warning with exit warning and cross traffic assist rear^,^^
▪Side assist with exit warning and rear cross-traffic assist
Guides you more safely on motorways and across urban roads with multiple lanes. Can assist you when changing lanes and reversing out of parking spaces or leaving the vehicle, providing a warning if necessary.
▪Two additional radar sensors installed on the rear record vehicles approaching from behind at the side or vehicles alongside. The distance and the speed difference of the vehicles can be measured and analysed. In the event of a situation deemed critical for a lane change, the system warns the driver by means of LED displays in the relevant exterior mirror. If the system detects a critical situation at the moment the driver signals to indicate a lane change, it warns the driver by brightly flashing the warning LEDs several times.
▪Your back is covered when getting out. If the doors are opened when the vehicle is stationary, the exit warning alerts you to potential collisions with detected road users approaching from behind.
▪Cross traffic detection. Rear cross-traffic assist can warn passengers about a potential collision with approaching moving objects (e.g. vehicles in cross traffic) when reversing at speeds up to 10 km/h (e.g. when exiting a parking space).
Assist package Park with remote park assist plus^
▪ 360° camera with top view - wide-angle lenses cover the close-range area around the vehicle. The driver can choose between different image representations in the touch screen, including a live ‘bird’s-eye view’, a view of the front and rear wheels, front camera view or panoramic front and rear view
▪ Parking Assist plus with remote parking – when activated the system searches for suitable parking spaces along the road by means of ultrasonic sensors and calculates the ideal parking path. The vehicle then takes over and performs the steering, acceleration, braking and shifting of gears automatically. Remote parking can also be activated with the myAudi app allowing the vehicle to park using forward or reverse into kerbside or bay parking. The systems work only within system limits and assist with driving however, the driver remains responsible for driving the vehicle and is required to be attentive at all times.
*Audi Smartphone Interface uses Apple CarPlay, which is available with iPhone 6 and above, or Android Auto, which is available with phones using Android 5.0 Lollipop or above and requires the download of the Android Auto app. Availability of applications differs by operating system and is dependent on approval by Apple or Google. An up-to-date list of approved apps is available on the relevant systems’ websites. Permanent availability cannot be guaranteed as this is the responsibility of Apple and Google. Use of certain apps with Smartphone Interface will be subject to signal availability of the mobile network in your location and in-car usage may increase your mobile data usage. If using regularly, a mobile phone contract including an unlimited or high amount of data is recommended.
**For mobile phone and software version compatibility, please visit your Audi Centre or www.audi.co.uk/phonecompatibility.
***Vehicle driver assistance and safety systems are not a substitute for attentive driving. Drivers retain full responsibility for providing the necessary inputs for safe control of the vehicle. System descriptions within this pricelist are provided for information purposes only. System limitations and operational requirements apply. See manual for details.
****Terms and condition apply, please see www.audi.co.uk/connectterms
^ Please note: The systems work only within system limits and assist the driver. However, the driver remains responsible for driving the vehicle and is required to be attentive at all time
^^ Applies only to factory-fitted trailer towing hitches.
¹ Legal information and notes on using Audi connect can be found here:
After 3 years, the Audi connect services must be extended at an extra charge. Functions may be subject to country-specific restrictions. Audi connect navigation & infotainment and Audi connect navigation & infotainment plus can be used to the full extent only in conjunction with an activated MMI navigation system plus.
Legal notice about Audi connect navigation & infotainment
Please note: The functions work only within system limits and are partly dependent on the availability of third-party services. AUDI AG assumes no liability with regard to the correctness of this data.
Use of the services supported by Audi connect is possible only in conjunction with an optional navigation system. Audi connect services are provided through AUDI AG/importers. The data connection for Audi connect services is established through a mobile services provider via a SIM card permanently installed in the vehicle. The costs of these data connections are included in the price of Audi connect services. The data connection for the Wi-Fi hotspot and the use of services requiring online media streaming (such as online radio and hybrid radio) is not included. The data connection for the Wi-Fi hotspot and for the use of services requiring online media streaming (such as online radio and hybrid radio) is also established through the SIM card permanently installed in the vehicle and a paid data plan from the Audi provider. You will find information about tariffs and booking at www.audi.de/connect.
The availability of the services supported by Audi connect navigation & infotainment varies from country to country.
Depending on the vehicle model, Audi connect provides access to services from our service providers and third-party providers. If Audi connect services are based on services from our service providers and third-party providers, permanent availability cannot be guaranteed as they are responsible for availability.
The Audi connect services are provided for 24 months from vehicle delivery. Following this period, the services will be extended free of charge once for another 12 months.
If you do not require this extension, please write to:
Audi International Customer Care Services
85045 Ingolstadt, Germany
When subsequently booking the Audi connect services from the Functions on Demand Shop, whether booked individually or as a package including the time-limited booking of the MMI navigation system, the Audi connect services are available only for the booked period. Even if the MMI navigation system is booked indefinitely, the maximum term of the Audi connect services is 24 months from the booking with a one-time free extension for another 12 months.
Information on a subsequent extension of the Audi connect services is available at www.audi.de/connect and from your Audi partner.
² Polarising sunglasses will restrict the use of the head-up display.
³ The navigation data for supported countries is contained on an integrated SSD memory. For more information, please contact your Audi partner.
⁴ The map version delivered can be updated free of charge at intervals of 6 months up to a maximum of 5 years after production of the infotainment device generation installed ends. The latest navigation data can be downloaded from the myAudi platform at www.my.audi.com and installed in the vehicle via a USB storage medium. In conjunction with Audi connect, the maps can also be downloaded and updated monthly directly in the vehicle. In addition, it is possible to have the new navigation data installed by an Audi partner at possible extra cost.
⁵ Depending on country-specific availability.
⁶ Available in selected languages.
⁷ Please contact your Audi partner or visit www.audi.com/bluetooth for information on compatible mobile phones.
⁸ Amazon, Alexa and all associated logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliated companies. Amazon Alexa integration is available in the following languages: German, Spanish, Italian, French, English and Japanese. The system language of the MMI navigation plus with MMI touch response must be set to a language supported by Amazon Alexa integration. Please contact your Audi partner for further information on availability. Audio streaming via Alexa requires a paid data plan from an Audi partner.
⁹ Amazon is responsible for the functions and content of Amazon Alexa. Certain Alexa functions are dependent on smart home technology.
¹⁰ To use this feature, you will generally require an account with a media streaming service. Additional costs may be incurred as a result.
¹¹ A myAudi account is required to edit the news feed in myAudi.
¹² Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
¹³ Available in selected languages.
¹⁴ Provided the mobile phone has Bluetooth MAP (Message Access Profile). Please contact your Audi partner or visit www.audi.com/bluetooth for information on compatible mobile phones.
¹⁵ Available in selected cities.
¹⁶ Available for selected streets.
¹⁷ The current compatibility of the iOS/Android operating system can be found in the description of the myAudi app in the relevant App Store. Prior registration at www.my.audi.com is required.
¹⁸ Requires a paid data plan from an Audi partner.