· 19" x 8.0J '5-double-spoke' design alloy wheels in gloss white, diamond cut finish with 235/40 R19 tyres
Performance and suspension
· Adaptive suspension with damping control - Electronically regulated suspension system which offers enhanced ride dynamics by adjusting to different driving situations. Provides sportier response with improved comfort. Dynamic or comfort-oriented characteristics for shock absorber settings adjusted via Audi Drive Select
· Panoramic sunroof
· Fine Nappa leather upholstery
· Heated front seats
· Split-folding rear seat bench - Can be split and folded 40:20:40 or fully; with centre armrest and cupholders
· Illuminated inlays, Format design
· Matrix headlights
o The Audi Matrix LED technology combines LED light sources with precision optics for highly adaptive light distribution. If vehicles are detected by the camera system, the system selectively masks just the area of the detected vehicle while all other segments of the high beam remain active. In addition to the Matrix LED function, the headlights include the following functions: visually upgraded daytime running lights, dipped beam, high beam, position light, dynamic indicator, turning light (supplements lateral illumination when turning), all-weather light (to reduce the risk of the driver being dazzled when visibility is poor), manoeuvring light (illumination of the front side manoeuvring area when reversing), motorway light (extended light range at high speeds) and automatic-dynamic headlight range control.
The Matrix LED headlight also performs the synthetic cornering light function. Using data from the navigation system (in conjunction with MMI navigation plus) for assistance, the cornering light function starts responding shortly before the steering wheel is turned.
The headlights include a dynamic indicator: The segments of a strip of LEDs are illuminated in turn within milliseconds, thus creating the appearance when indicating that the light is moving in the direction in which the vehicle is turning.
Indicators, brake lights, tail lights, reversing lights and rear number plate lights in LED technology. Faster activation of LED brake lights improves visibility for following traffic. In addition to the functions of the LED rear light, the rear light features a striking, dynamic indicator with highly visible light progression.
· LED Interior Lighting Pack Advanced - Adds ambient spot lighting in the front doors to the existing lighting. There is a choice of 10 colours controlled via MMI
Audio & Communication
· Bang & Olufsen Sound system - Surround sound production via 14 high-performance speakers including centre speaker and subwoofer. 15-channel amplifier with a total output of 705 watts.
· Adaptive cruise assist - combines the functionality of adaptive cruise control with active lane assist. Adaptive cruise assist helps the driver accelerate, brake and maintain speed and distance as well as stay in lane. This can increase driving comfort, especially on long journeys. The system maintains the speed and distance to the vehicle in front and conveniently helps the driver to stay in lane by means of gentle corrective steering intervention in the speed range from 0 km/h to 200 km/h for S tronic and 20 km/h to 200 km/h for manual transmission models. At the same time, the set speed remains constant and the system reacts to vehicles ahead by controlling the distance. Restart is triggered automatically or manually after having stopped briefly. Thanks to the many parameters accounted for, adaptive cruise assist makes it as convenient as possible to drive across the stated speed range and in congested traffic situations. The technology uses a radar sensor built into the front end of the vehicle, the front camera and the ultrasonic sensors to continuously monitor the vehicle surroundings. The driver remains responsible for driving the vehicle and can override the adaptive cruise assist at any time. In addition, the system is supported by a steering wheel with hands-on-wheel detection.
· Emergency assist is an extension of adaptive cruise assist or lane departure warning and detects, within system limits, if the driver is inactive. In such instances, the system provides the driver with a visual, acoustic and haptic warning. If the driver does not respond, the system assumes control of the vehicle, automatically bringing it to a stop in its own lane, the hazard warning lights are activated.
· Park assist - Including front parking sensors. Searches for suitable parking spaces along the road by means of ultrasonic sensors, calculates the ideal parking path and performs the steering action virtually automatically. The system can support the driver with:
- Parallel parking in reverse
- Exiting a parallel parking space, driving forwards
- Bay parking, both reverse and forwards
Steering is done by the vehicle with the driver responsible for acceleration, gear changes and application of brakes"
· Traffic jam assist -Detects vehicles ahead and on adjacent lanes to assist with the braking, acceleration and also steering up to 40mph, to keep the vehicle in lane
· Camera-based traffic sign recognition - Speed limit and traffic sign display via the Driver’s Information System (DIS). Detects speed limits (including temporary limits) and overtaking restrictions.
· Audi Side assist - Aids the driver when changing lane. Audi Side Assist monitors the area behind your car using radar sensors located discreetly in the rear bumper. It then informs the driver with a visual warning signal in the door mirror if there is a vehicle in their blind spot or approaching quickly from behind. Works at speeds from approximately 10mph
· Cross-traffic assist rear - Warns the driver of traffic crossing behind their own vehicle when starting to reverse without having a clear view of the situation (e.g. perpendicular parking space with restricted view or narrow driveway). The system alerts the driver first visually and then acoustically via the MMI, and can apply a brake jolt if a potential collision is detected
· Audi pre sense basic initiates preventive measures, within system limits, to protect occupants by connecting and comparing different vehicle systems. In the event of an unstable driving state, the front seat belts are tightened electrically. Depending on the situation, the windows and if present, the sliding sunroof close. The hazard warning lights illuminate to warn following vehicles.
Safety & SecurityAdvanced key - Access and authorisation system that works through automatic data exchange between key and vehicle, allowing the driver to keep the car key in their pocket or bag at all times. To unlock and open, simply lift the exterior door handle. Pressing the start/stop button integrated in the centre console starts and stops the engine